Graver Notes!

Gerry,

Please include me on the list to get your graver notes.

Thanks,

Nancy Arnold

Hi Carolyn
Although this happened about 2 months ago. My wife is still stressed. As
we are Jewish, we have to follow many “Rules of Mourning”. I am sending you
17 attachments, followed with another 20 more notes, shortly!
Thanks for your interest.

Gerry Lewy
Toronto, Ontario.
Canada!

Hi Gerry,
so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, we are thinking of you and your family, & hope you are all doing ok.
I would love to get a copy of the graver notes also, but there’s no rush at all.
Thank you again for your generosity with sharing your knowledge, it’s very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Helen

Hi Gerry,
So sorry for your loss! Please send me your notes - very much appreciated to be able to earn from a master like you!
Rebekah
Boss_Studios@icloud.com

My condolences to your wife and family. Even when circumstances indicate a person is nearing the end of life, one is never prepared for that. May fond memories bring peace to your family.

Judy in Kansas

I can’t send you anything until I get your email address, got loads of items to send you…Gerry!

May you (and your family) be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem. I am such a beginner that it would be a waste of pixels to send your graver information to me, but your offer is very generous, particularly given the upset in your household. On behalf of those who will benefit, thank you.

Karen Minturn Brown, Artistic Judaica

One more please Gerry, Thanks!
lawrence@lawrencekampf.com

So sorry for your family’s loss, I am a hospice nurse for 30 yrs, so hard to explain to family’s how complicated it can be after the death of a loved one, tx for being so generous with your knowledge and time, pls send some notes over the ocean to the jungle I live in, aloha nui loa to your family, angi in Hana
strong text

I have 181 MB’s of things to send you…I need your personal emailing address to send you my items. Don’t worry I don’t give anyones mailing address to anyone…:>(
Gerry!

Sorry about not including it with my request. It’s montananancy@msn.commailto:montananancy@msn.com.

Thanks again for your generosity and time.

Nancy

Dear Gerry,
Thanks for the kind offer ,my mail I.D is khushroo.kotwal@gmail.com
Thanks a lot it would mean a lot to me and will add it to my notes
collection.
I did not want to disturb you with the request as you were already
bombarded with requests,but so nice of you to have thought.
Warmest regards,
Khushroo

hi, garry ,
thanks for your all posting , it is realy insperitional and very helpfull.
i am verymuch interested to have notes

regards

Regards

Binod Chand Boyed
Manager
Production & NPD

Hi Einhana248 I still don’t have your actual full email address. The full load of attachments will be enormous and more to come. I have almost 1/2 Gig when fully sent.
“I don’t mess around!”…Gerry!

Hi Binod_Boyed
I really need your full email address. Right now, I have almost 1/3 Gig of information to send you & when completed very soon you will have almost 1/2 Gig. I can only send them through Google & nowhere else…
Send me your information to my very own address "gerrylewy18@gmail.com"_ Gerry!

hi gerry ,
my mail id is binod.boyed@caratlane.com.
your effort is truly appreciable .

Regards

Binod Chand Boyed
Manager
Production & NPD

Gerry my email address is aszczepanski12884@gmail.com if you would be so
kind and send me a copy of your graver notes I would be very grateful.
Thank you in advance

Hello Gerry,
I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your Mother-in-Law. I would be very interested in receiving your Graver-notes and the article on Graver Modification. My email is: sjordan77@gmail.com

Many, many thanks!
Stephanie Jordan

Hi Stehanie
The ‘copy & paste’ MJSA article will be sent to everyone who has requested
my 'Gravers Essays". As of right now, the list has blossomed to over 50
folks!

Gerry Lewy
Toronto, Ontario.
Canada!

Sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

Thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge. I would be very
grateful if you could send me your graver notes, also.

ruthchantrell@gmail.com

Much Gratitude,
Ruth