Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Graduated Backgounds for Photography


If anyone needs paper graduated backgrounds for photography, you may
want to look at They have no minimum
purchase requirement. All the other places I’ve ever seen have a 5
sheet minimum per color. I’m happy with my order.



Another way to get graduated backgrounds for photography is to
design them in PhotoShop o Adobe Elements with the gradient tool and
then if you need them larger than 8.5 x 11, have them printed at one
of the big office supply stores. This allows you to have different
shapes of gradient or move it diagonally or horizontally in whatever
color you might want.


Spectrum Jewelry Resources