G-TEC TB-30 Torch Boosters are on Sale

Just in time for Christmas G-TEC Natural Gas Systems is offering a $ 300 discount on TB-30 Torch Boosters!

Normally priced at $ 1,999 we have 15 units available at this discounted price. TB-30 Torch Booster is the right choice for jewelry shops with up to 6 bench jewelers or where there is occasional casting.

Natural gas is an excellent fuel for both bench and casting torches when you can get it at sufficient pressure. Jewelers using acetylene or propane often set their torches at 5 psi but city natural gas pressure is often only 1/4 psi. Now you can get 5 psi natural gas for superior torch performance.

Natural gas is clean, about half the cost of propane or acetylene, your workplace is safer when you can eliminate stored gas cylinders and you’ll never run out of fuel!

Find out more about G-TEC TB-30 Torch Boosters on our website: http://www.safe-t-gas.com/TorchBoostersJM.html#TB15TB30UpTo6Torches

G-TEC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.

For more information contact:

Ed Howard
G-TEC Natural Gas Systems
ehoward@gas-tec.com
Office 1-800-451-8294
Cell 716-490-1766

Hi, just wanted to chime in on the G-Tec. When we remodeled I switched to natural gas and bought the gas booster. Ed was great to work with in getting me set up and I knew nothing! I’ve been happily using it for close to 2 yrs now. I did have some issues in beginning and Ed was stellar in helping me navigate my difficulties. Because my studio is below my bedroom - we all sleep better.

I’d second that it’s an excellent product backed by outstanding service. I’ve used one for 10 years, both in a single person studio and a 12 station shop. If you use natural gas you should look into it.

Hello Mr. Howard, my name is Richard Lucas and owner of Lucas Dental Co. If you might recall, we spoke earlier this year regarding your Torch Boosters and the relationship with our Centrifugal Casting Machines that we manufacture. I did go onto your website to check out the advantage of using your Torch Booster with centrifugal casting machines and I can see the advantage of Jewelers using your device with Centrifugal Casting Machines and for many other purposes in there business.

I also noticed your Just in time Christmas discount and I said, if Ed Howard can do that, then why not Richard Lucas do that with his #8500 “JEWEL” Centrifugal Casting Machine. Normally selling for $495.00 plus shipping, we will eliminate the shipping charges for the rest of this Christmas year. This “Special” discount applies to the continental USA Only.

I am also proud to say that all Lucas products are Made in the U.S.A. in our factory and has been a Family Owned Company since 1930.

For more information, contact:
Richard Lucas
Lucas Dental Co.
Toll-Free: 1-(800)-332-5573
Mon - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Email: Lucadent@verizon.net