Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

"fugitive" glue

Several weeks (months?) ago I posted a request for sources of
fugitive-type glues which could be used to keep jewelry in showcases
from moving, help with taking pictures, etc… In case anyone’s
interested, I found a good source for different thickness and tack
levels from a company called GateWay Distributors (USA telephone #
1-239-437-8255) or they can be reached @