Fracture filling a ruby

Does anyone know a company that does fracture filling on rubies. I
have a ring that another jeweler worked on. It has a 12mm oval ruby
in it that all the fracture filling material came out of. I needs to
get the stone back to its original shape.

Does anyone know of a company or person that fills fractures in
stones like rubies.

Thanks, Eric

Hi Eric,

If you have a Vacuum it can be done yourself, not exactly sure what
type of filler is used for Ruby’s though.

Good Luck!
Anthony Galea


Try contacting Ted Themelis at “gemlab at” or Richard
Huge at, one of them should be able to put you in
touch with the right company…