Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Foredom CC


I have a used Foredom CC to power my handpiece and the split copper
ring at the end of the armature is showing a great deal of wear. It
needs to be replaced. Is there any way to have that done in Canada,
or does it have to be shipped back to the factory in the U.S.?

in Waterloo, Ontario


Contact Foredoms new Canadian tool repairmen Orest 416 - 362 - 2727
here in Toronto,eh?..Gerry, the Cyber-Setter!