Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Flattening hammer source?

Does anyone have a source for a flattening hammer? I’d like to get
one for my shop, but the standard tool catalogs don’t list them. The
only Web hit was a manufacturer in India. If you are not familiar
with this device, it is a small bench machine that basically consists
of two flat steel blocks, held apart by a spring, that slam together
when hit with the palm of your hand, thereby nicely flattening
whatever is sitting on the bottom block (the anvil). Great for
straightening and flattening stock.

Bob Edwards
Chromis Designs

I was at otto frei in Oakland CA,I believe they had one ,It may not
be in the catoloque.Call and ask.

Michael Devlin