Event Insurance

Since we generally do not sell to the public, we don’t carry the
typical storefront type insurance. We have been approached to show
our work at several public venues which require liability insurance
for the participants. We would appreciate any help at finding a
reasonable (US) policy that is designed for those situations where a
event promoter requires liability insurance.

Thanks Marty

Try RLI insurance (you can Google them). I just got a very
reasonable quote from them for my insurance needs.

I found one through the Hartford. I believe it was between $300-$400
per year. I got it through The Insurance Center in Charlotte, NC.
Their number is (866) 467-8730. I can’t read my rep’s last name on
the certificate, but his first name is Paul.

Courtney Graham Hipp
cgHipp Jewelry Designs