Elizabeth Lyne - Jewelry Gallery

Many of my designs can be worn in more than one way or have interchangeable parts. I have a full-time job in the software industry so when I’m making jewelry, I try to make my work to be as interesting and versatile as possible and also a good value for the wearer. My handwoven pearl chains are based on a design for weaving metal (from Tim McCreight’s book) that I adapted to incorporate pearls. I love dreaming up new designs and researching the skills and techniques required to make them possible.

borntobeworn.com

Rainbow pyrite, fine silver, & sterling silver pendant,handwoven fine silver pearl chain with cast sterling end caps& swirl clasp with rhodolite garnet.

Morrison Ranch Jasper, fine silver, & sterling silver pendant, with handwoven fine silver pearl chain with cast sterling end

Morrison Ranch Jasper, fine silver, & sterling silver pendant, with handwoven fine silver pearl chain with cast sterling end caps& swirl clasp with London blue topaz.

Eudialyte, fine silver, & sterling silver pendant,handwoven fine silver pearl chain with cast sterling end caps& swirl c

Eudialyte, fine silver, & sterling silver pendant,handwoven fine silver pearl chain with cast sterling end caps& swirl clasp with rhodolite garnet.

Fine silver pearl chain bracelets with cast sterling end caps & lobster clasp with adjustable chains.

Fine silver pearl chain bracelets with cast sterling end caps & lobster clasp with adjustable chains.

Handwoven chain chain bracelets using 2 strands of 28 gauge wire (Left:fine silver; Right: 14/20 goldfill), fabricated end caps,

Handwoven chain chain bracelets using 2 strands of 28 gauge wire (Left:fine silver; Right: 14/20 goldfill), fabricated end caps, lobster clasps & adjustable chain. (Right)