Did you change the email format of the forum?

Again I haven’t gotten the daily feed of the forum via email in a couple of weeks. I just heard of Jeffery Herman’s passing, and wondered why didn’t the notice come in the forum. That’s when I went to the last feed and it was April 22nd.

2 Likes

Same here, I haven’t changed my preferences for receiving the daily digest but they certainly seem to have ceased. :woman_shrugging:

And the following appears on the occasional email that I do receive “This summary is sent from Ganoksin Orchid Jewelry Forum Community for Jewelers and Metalsmiths when we haven’t seen you in a while. Change [your email settings]”(Ganoksin Orchid Jewelry Forum Community for Jewelers and Metalsmiths), or click here to unsubscribe.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

So sorry about this! We are looking into the problem and hoping to fix it ASAP.

We also just learned about Jeffery Herman’s passing, and we hope to have a tribute to him shortly. However, we want to be respectful and act in accordance with his family’s wishes, and will make sure that happens at the right time.

• Lisa Rosen
4 Likes

We’re still working on an obituary. I’m sorry it hasn’t been more prompt but we’re waiting to make sure everything is correct and that it contains all the information that’s approved by the family. I’m hoping to get a formal statement to Ganoksin in the next few days. Please be patient. Thank you.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about Jeff. He was a great resource and will be missed…Rob

2 Likes