David E. Lee - Jewelry Gallery

began my professional career as a bench jeweler for a retail store at the age of 16. With an intuitive understanding of the materials, I saw examples of the expert and the inexpert, both at the repair bench and at the sales counter. I had the opportunity to closely examine designs and techniques from around the globe and throughout history. I absorbed those concepts as a basis for my own ideas, maturing as a designer and as a craftsman.

By the age of 28, I felt ready for the challenge of my own store. I successfully ran a full service guild type store for fourteen years. During this time, I passed the examination to earn the title of Certified Master Bench Jeweler. As my jewelry met with increasingly positive receptions, and as the demand for my designs grew, I began to explore options that would allow me to design and create full time. In 2001, I closed my gallery and founded david lee jeweler. My experience puts me in the position to understand the retail jeweler and deliver an exceptional product.

Bench Jewelers Passion Award for ladies ring division, 2005 “Julia” in 90/10 platinum iridium, with tanzanite, pink tourmaline, and diamond

Earrings

Earring style 3-0058 in 14k yellow gold with 10mm Tahitian pearls

Pendant

14k white gold with 53.33ct tourmaline, .03ct diamond, and 11.75mm Tahitian pearl

Swan

Bench Jewelers Passion Award for Jewelers Choice 2006, 18k white gold with 28.5ct carved amethyst (Sherris Shank, gem carver), and .27ct tw diamonds