Custom Name Jewelry Designer Software

Hello,

I am bench jewelry in Kuwait. I have been drawing my nameplate jewelry orders via photoshop, which has been very time-consuming. Is there software that will aid me to draw these easily. Thank you and have a good day.

Maybe you could google font software . At least that would be specifically made for fonts. Good luck.

The best solution is to work with a professional calligrapher. Have them do the lettering which you can then scan and print at the size you need.
If that is not an option, either because there’s no one local to you or it’s out of budget, then you would be better off using a vector drawing program to do the lettering. If you have an Adobe CC license you can work in Illustrator. If you don’t have, or don’t want to pay for, Illustrator there is an excellent vector program called Inkscape. It is free, open source, and available for all platforms.
If you’ve only worked with raster painting programs before working vector will take a bit of getting used to, but for this sort of thing it is far superior to a painting program like photoshop. And there are lots of Inkscape tutorials on youtube.

2 Likes