Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Copyright attorney


Pat - in California we have a group called California Lawyers
for the Arts - and I believe it is a national organization begun
in New York (NYC) - you might give them a try.


In New York, it is called the Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts.
They are located at 1 East 53rd Street, New York, New York, and
the telephone number is 212-319-2787. They may be able to
provide some referrals.

N. Morvillo


Yes, this group has brances in most major cities. The book,
“The complete guide to getting a grant,” by Laurie Blum, has