Cohler Enterprises, Inc

As some of you may have heard through the industry, we are going to be closing our company at the end of april due to my husband’s ongoing medical situation arising from an accident. We want to thank everyone for the love, support and kind words that we have received all week. This was not an easy decision for us and we still struggle with our closing a family business that has been around for over 30 years. Several parties have contacted us and we hope that an appropriate company will want our technology so that the Cohler brand can still be manufactured.

Our competitor, Sam Obermeister of Davis-K Products, has been contacting many of our customers via sending emails and posting articles about our closing as if we endorse them or that they are our spokesman. Not only do we not endorse them, we are highly offended that anyone would behave in this manner to another person under these difficult circumstances.

Cohler distributors are stocking up and can be contacted directly to place orders. Our website can be accessed for Safety Data Sheets and technical information. We are available for tech assistance. We are so proud to be part of such an incredible industry and will never forget the customers!

Warmest regards,
Toby Lipsitz, President
Cohler Enterprises, Inc.
410-342-1400

cohlerent@aol.com

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having to deal with such difficult issues. You have been a great help to me over the years, having provided excellent advice along with a superb product.

Wishing for you to have all the strength you my need to push through to better days.
Mark

I have found Choler pen plating solutions to be the best I have ever used for my particular applications, which are repair and touch ups. I have received excellent service from your company over the years and am very sorry to see you go. I hope that you will send us announcements by email keeping us up to date on who your successor is,because I definitely want to keep on using your excellent formulations.

I’m very sorry to hear about your husband’s medical condition. I wish him a full recovery and many happy years.

Best Regards,

Bill Stonehill
Ishioka Shokai Ltd
Tokyo Japan

HI Bill,

Krohn is taking over the brand 5/1/2018. Thank you for your kind words.

Thanks very much for informing me. I’ve book marked Koran Industries.

Best Regards,

Bill Stonehill
Tokyo, Japan