There seems to be some confusion on the citrus pickle. The
explanation is below:
1. It is 100% citric acid
2. It is an acidulant of the food industry
3. It is heated with water in a crock pot (directions are on bag)
4. It does not put holes in your clothing
5. Fumes are not a problem
6. It does not copperplate
7. You can use steel tweezers (will lnot contaminate)
8. It works effective and well on silver and gold
9. It lasts a long time
10. The majority of jewelers are happy with it. If you need references I
can provide you with them. The only negative feedback I have gotton is a
jeweler who had well water said it was difficult to rinse off.
11. It comes in powdered form
12. Please note it is still an acid and precautions must be taken which are
listed on the directions of the bag.
13. It is a safer alternative
14. I am a gemstone dealer but provide this product as a service to jewelers.
If you have any more questions please email me offlist. Diane Sadel
(Sweet Gems, Benad, JD Findings) http://www.jdfindings.com soon
coming will be http://www.sweetgemstones.com
and JD Findings is closing. firstname.lastname@example.org