I'd like to invite you to be part of an exciting and innovative show
this coming Fall. Now in its 46^th year, the Bucks County Guild of
Craftsmen has allied with Bucks County Community College to offer an
*expanded* and *re-envisioned* festival of arts and fine crafts:
Just a /few/ of the "extras" this show will offer are:
* Hands-on workshops in a variety of arts / crafts topics (fee-based,
preregistration available) in fully equipped arts classrooms (glass,
foundry, wood, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, and more!)
* Gala Preview for VIP supporters; charitable benefit
* Free demos and live entertainment
* Arts exploration area for children and a visit by the Artmobile
* Internet access in the exhibition area, and an ATM "down the hall"
* Locker and shower facilities for exhibitors
* Excellent marketing
The show will be held *Oct 27 -- 29, 2006* on the lovely campus of
BCCC in Newtown, PA, conveniently located just a few miles from I-95.
With excellent facilities, ample free parking, and wide community
recognition, this promises to be an excellent venue for the show
this year and in years to come.
The partnership with the College enables us to change the show in
some very exciting ways, which are detailed in the *Artisan
Prospectus* available on our website*:
. You can also download the show
*Application*. Shortly, you'll be able to complete the application
process online, including digitally submitting your images.
We hope you'll join us in evolving the show/sale of arts and fine
crafts to a new level! Your questions and suggestions are always
Bucks County Guild of Craftsmen