Beth Novak - Jewelry Gallery

Beth Sargeant Novak
Beth Novak Enamels
St. Louis Park, MN. USA

I am originally from Wisconsin, where I went to UW Stout and got a degree in Studio Art, with a concentration in art metals. I have lived in St. Louis Park for the last 20 years, and after experimenting with different mediums, I have returned to my first love, metals.

I work with enamel on copper and sterling silver. I love to explore texture and color – and I find that both silver and enamel on copper really allows me to do so!

I form the copper before enameling to give the piece some depth. Often, I layer multiple pieces of enamel, adding interest and texture with holes, bumps or graphite lines.

My pieces are fabricated using sterling silver. I leave many of the textures in the surface of the silver that happen as a result of me working the metal. The patina I use is quite durable and has a wonderful depth of color.

It’s not easy to say where my ideas come from. I was raised in a very artistic home, and I grew up believing you could look at just about anything as inspiration!

A true statement ring! Fits over your middle two fingers. Sterling silver and enamel. Email the artist for sizing details.

Photo credit: Robert Diamante

Beth Sargeant Novak

Blue Double Finger Ring

Beth Sargeant Novak

1 Like

Double finger ring, green

It’s a party when you wear this ring! Sterling silver and enamel. Fits best over the middle two fingers.

Beth Sargeant Novak

Orange depths ring

A multi-layered ring that is sure to start some conversations. Sterling silver and enamel.

Beth Sargeant Novak

Orange leaf necklace

Materials: Enamel on copper, sterling silver
Dimensions: 2.5" X 3", 20" chain

Enamel on copper, set in sterling silver

Beth Sargeant Novak

Orange Pin 2013

Materials: Copper, enamel, sterling silver
Dimensions: 2.5"X 2.75"

Fabricated brooch in sterling silver, enamel on copper. Stainless steel pin stem

Beth Sargeant Novak

Bib necklace

Materials: enamel on copper, sterling silver
Dimensions: 20"X 7"

Enamel on copper, sterling silver commercial and handmade chain components, sterling settings

Beth Sargeant Novak