Beth Judge - Jewelry Gallery

Beth Ann Designs
Hopewell, NJ. USA

“My hands feel the infinite potential of metal. It becomes a natural extension of my ideas as I transform it intuitively into wearable art.”

Beth Ann Judge’s organic and contemporary designs join natural textures to the irregularities and asymmetries that animate the world of nature. She is also drawn to colorful and unusual stones which she turns into limited production and one-of-a-kind pieces by melding traditional and nontraditional materials.

Beth Ann Judge creates her jewelry with traditional metalsmithing methods that include sawing, soldering, fusing, forging, wax carving and casting. When needed, she also employs various stone setting techniques. Surface treatment, such as sandblasting, brushed or high polish, is the final element that adds dimension and contrast to her work.

Beth Ann Judge has a BFA in Metals, cum laude, from Tyler School of Art, Temple University, PA. Continuing her studies in design at The Fashion Institute of Technology, NY. She is a Graduate Gemologist, Gemological Institute of America CA. She specialized in custom design in the retail area for many years. Most recently has taken courses on enameling at Newark Museum and Peters Valley, NJ.

Materials: sterling silver, rutilated quartz, amzonite, spinel
Dimensions: 1.25 x 2.5"

Photo credit: Larry Sanders

necklace

Materials: cloisonne enamel, sterling silver, freshwater pearls
Dimensions: 1.25" x 2"

Earring

Materials: Sterling SIlver, Watermellon Tourmaline, pink tourmaline, citrine
Dimensions: .75" x 1.75"