Beading thread or wire called "Strength?"

First of all, thank you Noel for you suggestion regarding the Magic
Crimping Tool. I will check into it.

Is anyone familiar with a beading thread or wire called "Strength?"
Did a search on Google, but couldn’t find it.


It’s spelled Stringth, and Rio has it. It’s amazingly strong and
comes in very small thicknesses.

Janet Kofoed