Andy “The Tool Guy” Kroungold

JCK has announced that Stuller’s, and our, Andy “The Tool Guy” Kroungold has died.

Orchid members will remember how helpful he was addressing many questions while fulfilling his role as spokesman for Stuller.

1 Like

Thank you Andy for your help. In part, I became a Stuller customer because if it…Rob

I had the good fortune of meeting Andy many years ago. He was a great man. Funny, entertaining and extremely knowledgeable. He will be missed.

A significant loss to the industry, and a sad reminder of how fragile life is. I didn’t know him, but through Orchid, I knew of him, and his willingness to be helpful whenever he could. He will certainly be missed.

Andy was such a sincere and kind man, as well as a wonderful resource for those of us in remote areas. Yes. Andy will be missed. Sympathies to his colleagues and family.
Judy in Kansas

We all lost a giant in our worldwide community. He was a giant among other great giants. I was saddened to say the least!
Andy (z"l) we loved you!
BTW, the initials in brackets is abbreviated Hebrew form

“Of Blessed Memory” it is written ‘out of respect’…;(

Gerry, on my iPhone

2 Likes

We’re so sorry for your loss. Our sincerest condolences from the entire Halstead team.