Amy Burkholder - Jewelry Gallery

Amy is a graduate of the University of Minnesota with a dual degree in Art and Finance. She earned her Bench and Graduate Jeweler Certificates at the Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts in San Francisco. She apprenticed with Ronda Coryell developing her skills in the ancient art of granulation. She taught jewelry fabrication at Minnetonka Center for the Arts and Hopkins Community Education in Minnesota. She currently volunteers at Hopkins High School for Terry Chamberlin in the jewelry program. Amy is an emerging artist who designs and fabricates her one of a kind or limited edition jewelry. The essence of her work is a play between movement and sensuality. Her current work is based on hidden messages and healing qualities in the universe.

My work is my spiritual journey. It represents where I have been and where I am now. My intent is to provide healing energies to the wearers for their journeys. My focus is to explore my passions by using sensual shapes, kinetic energy and vibrant qualities. I want people to resonate with my designs, where ever they are in life. My message of self love is transmitted from my hands to their hearts.

Gingko Ring - Balance Ring- This ring is the second place in silver winner of the Saul Bell award in 2006. It is is hand fabricated sterling silver with 24K gold keum-boo and set with black and white diamonds.

Sensual Stretch Earrings

Sensual Stretch Earrings - These earrings are hand fabricated in 18 K gold and set with black and white pearls

Aura RIng

Aura RIng - This ring is handcrafted in 18 K gold and set with black and white pearls