Advice for scaling up production in rural Malawi, Africa

Elliot, the first box of books will be mailed off to NC today – there will be many more. Hope you’ll find them helpful.
Judy Bjorkman

3 Likes

Well done Judy - a wonderfully humanistic touch. My compliments.

I cannot thank you enough for your generosity @Judy_Bjorkman! Very excited to receive them and bring them over to the team here in Malawi to let them flip through. Thanks a ton!

Kyle, I just mailed off 4 more boxes of books to NC. They’re scheduled to arrive on Saturday, Oct. 31. Maybe I’ll send one or two more boxes , but I’m getting to the end of the books on my shelves. I have several other books near my work area, which I occasionally consult, so I’m not sending them (yet). Of course, I also have several years-worth of journals such as Art Jewelry, Lapidary Journal, Belle Armoire Jewelry, and Step by Step Wire Jewelry. I don’t know what to do with them.

Anyway, I hope you find the books helpful. I will also enclose some things I printed (long ago) off the old Ganoksin site, on various topics which you might be interested in (such as various recipes for pickle, etc.).

All the best,
Judy Bjorkman

4 Likes

Whoa, 4 more boxes! You’re truly amazing Judy! Thanks so much, I can’t wait to return to the Staes and dig through all of the books. Please make sure to keep some for yourself haha

Hi again Kyle
Wondering how things have been going?
Regards
Franz

3 Likes