Hi all, I have just listed an unused Victor welding and cutting torch
(includes hoses, striker and goggles). I had bought
this a couple of years ago when I needed some regulators for my
Little Torch set-up. My local welding shop was having a promotional
sale for this kit. I ended up using the regulators out of the kit. I
though I might use the welding and cutting attachment sometime later
but they never made it out of the box. So if anyone is interested, I
would love for someone to be using this equipment. What you get:
- a Victor welding handle marked model WH26FC
- Victor cutting attachment marked model CA25
- Victor welding nozzle marked with an 0
- some oxygen and acetylene hoses (not exactly sure how long they
are. I have not undone them to measure, but the hoses are likely 15ft
- A striker
- and some welding goggles.
Everything except the regulators.
Might make a nice Christmas gift for someone!