Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

24kt Gold Inlay?

Does anyone know the process that Kretchmer used on the Pt tension
set ring with 24kt inlay on pg. 73 of this month’s professional
jeweler? I understand the tension set, but not the inlay. What
would that be called? How can I do it? What books would have more
details on that particular process or technique? Thanks in advance.

-Bill Moran