"Never too late to learn!"

I would also love to receive your notes - Kate Enewold - kenewold@shaw.ca

I would appreciate a chance to read your notes.
Fred
fredsias@gmail.com

Hi Gerry! Iā€™d love to have a copy of your notes. Youā€™re the best! Victoria; paradise305@hotmail.com

If you are still sending out your essays and notes, I would be so grateful to learn from them. My email address is k070m070 [at] gmail.com. Please add me to your mailing list as well! Thanks so much Gerry!

Hi Gerry
I just love gemstones - my husband teases me when I get out my collection to drool over! I do set them from time to time and am mostly self taught from some very good books including John Cogswellā€™s Creative Stone Setting. I would really like to have a copy of your valuable essays to help me on my way. My email address is annie@anniecoombs.co.uk. Many thanks indeed for your generosity.
Annie

Hi Gerry,
Thank you for sharing this valuable info! Will you send a copy to me at bmahaffey3@gmail.com? Thanks, so much.

Bonnie

Gerry,

Thanks for offering these valuable notes. I would greatly appreciate a copy. dmblow10@gmail.com. Thanks.

Donna

Are these different than the essays you sent me a little bit ago? If so, I would love to have them!

Awesome! Iā€™ve been setting for some time now and itā€™s what you donā€™t know that you need to know that makes the difference. Thanks
Richard
crlancaster150@ msn.com