Who is your Refiner?

@GSGold is also an Orchid sponsor. As is @DHFCO

1 Like

I use Stebgo Metals out of st.paul,mn. Have been using them for 25 years. Good people!

2 Likes

GS has been my favorite and they are a Michigan business. I’ve been trying to work with more and more Michigan companies and they have been great.

2 Likes

I used H & S for many years but switched to NTR Elemetal because of their flexibility. If I feel the price of gold is high, I can call with a weight and lock the price, then send my lot, then I also have the option to take a check or leave it in a pool account to cash out or trade for metal at a later date.

1 Like

Mark,
Dillon & Gage is the best here in Dallas. They will take sweeps and all your metals, including platinum, rhodium, gold & silver. They will also take carpet. They also pay higher than anyone that I have used. Last time I went it was 99% for gold for over 50oz & 95% for over 100 oz. Easy to work with and always true with what I expect in returns.

1 Like

Me too. Stebgo helped me when I needed a better dust collector. They are super nice, and their service is good.

Just a follow up to the original post. I used Hoover & Strong and received good results. I like that they sent an email upon receipt of the shipment, followed by a photo of the material received with wieghts prior to refining. It’s reassuring to the customer that they do it that way. Then a check went out a few days later with a detailed breakdown of the results both emailed and snail mailed.

Thanks to all for the helpful information in the thread!
Mark