Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Wax for Swest wax pen

need help finding wax for Swest wax pen. My friend wants to start
making jewelry again. Can i get help from someone with this please.
Thank you

I’d contact Andy Kroungold at Stuller. He was the tool rep at Swest
before they were bought out. Probably the most knowledgeable person
on the planet about Swests tools. Gary

Hello Stuller does not carry that pen. The wax rods were made by Rey
industries which was swest. And they are gone by the way side. I
wish I had better for you…

Andy “The Tool Guy” Kroungold
Director Tool Sales & Stuller Bench
Stuller Inc.