Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Tool drawer liner


Brian-- Hate to see your newly polished tools clank together!

For years we have used this rubber non-skid stuff to line the tool
drawers. We have never had any rusting from that. You can get the
stuff at hardware stores in the housewares section, or I have also
seen it in automotive stores. It comes in a roll and you just trim
to fit.

Mary Barker