This weekend ONLY. Add a Profile Picture, Win $100 from Rio

Alrighty, added a picture of the boys. Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Done! Picture of one of my miniature Dachshunds, Jasmine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added a picture.

1 Like

Well, I not only joined officially but added a picture :nerd_face:

1 Like

Alrighty kids - last chance on this one! 8 more hours to go (Iā€™m using west coast time for all of you last-minute folks).

Tomorrow morning I am going to get my coffee and draw us a winner!

I posted my pic as soon as I read your first email. Yeah thatā€™s me. Keep children and any running clocks away while viewing.

Rick Copeland

Done.

I finally added a picture, which required me to take an acceptable picture first.
Thanks for the second chance.
Suella

OK! I did my usual process for these rafflesā€¦ everyone got assigned a random number. Gold members got assigned two numbers. The computer picked a number and thatā€™s the winner.

@orbgems - you win the $100 @RioGrande gift certificate. Private message me your address and Iā€™ll mail it today.

My thanks to Ganoksin and Rio for this Christmas present.
Iā€™m not the kind of person who normally enters raffles so this was a big surprise for me.
Thanks again ā€¦ yā€™all have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year !
JosƩ

1 Like

Just added mine. Thx!

added

Did it! crossing fingersā€¦
thanks for what you are doing for Ganoksin!
Cynthia Eid

Hello, I would like to as my profile picture, but donā€™t know how. Could you please let me know what to do?
Thank you,
Monica

Hi All - This contest closed several weeks ago, unfortunately. I think someone added their profile picture and bumped the thread.

Closing this for now, but I will be sure to add another contest soon :slight_smile:

@Monica_Gennaro instructions are at the top of this threadā€¦ you should log in to see the thread in its entirety as you need to be logged in to post a profile pic anyway. Thanks!