This weekend ONLY. Add a Profile Picture, Win $100 from Rio

So it turns out I have one extra $100 @RioGrande gift certificate sitting on my desk.

I’m running a raffle for it. To enter, all you have to do is

a) not have a profile picture already, and
b) put one up.

It’s easy to do… just click the little circle icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen, hit the little gear Icon underneath it, and add a picture or a logo or something that expresses your personality beyond the rote and boring letter in a circle that is the default!

Help me flash up Orchid a little.

And of course, gold/platinum members are entered twice in any raffle

Here is mine:

It’s this little guy, Daniel Rosen. Bench jeweler in training?

I do not have those things in chrome, in order to ad picture. Vince
LaRochelle

Ok! I now have a profile picture!
Thanks, Patricia

1 Like

If my profile picture upload worked, some varmint made me do it. How
does one change it back to just a letter?

(Its been a slow day here…)

Neil A

1 Like

Perhaps you are not logged in Vincent? You must be logged in first…

I think mine worked. It’s a yellow rose because I’m an expat Texan living in frigid Colorado. Yesterday’s high temp was 48F. Tomorrow’s high temp may get to 2F. Good day to light the torch.

1 Like

Good Morning !!! :slight_smile:
Added Profile Picture

1 Like

I added my picture to my profile. Thanks for making me do it! Big procrastinator, that’s me.

1 Like

Done! Great incentive, Seth.

BTW, this is my 1st post here…way to bring out this lurker :slight_smile: I’m learning, soaking up the info, in awe of the best jewelers in the industry.

1 Like

I added my first GRAND son pic as my profile pic. He is almost 4 months old. I am a LITTLE proud of him.

Just added my profile image… I just bought a Durston Agile 130 from Rio! I sure could use the $100. Ribbitt!

1 Like

Done:) Thanks for the nudge. Perhaps I CAN afford that new ultrasonic!

1 Like

Ken, check out stuller we have a holiday special what size you looking for.

Andy “The Tool Guy” Kroungold
Director Tool Sales & Stuller Bench
Stuller Inc.
P 1-800-877-7777 ext 4191 or 4194

gorgeous young fellow!

Cool!
And thanks for this amazing site.

1 Like

Great incentive to get things in swing with the new look! A hermit crab since sometimes that’s a pretty apt description…

1 Like

Done it!
It’s such a good idea to incentivise us slow coaches into loading our profile pics - I do think they add a little more personality to our posts.

1 Like

Thanks for running the drawing Seth, your doing a great job with Ganoksin!
I don’t have a current picture of me so I put up a shot of the moon I took through my telescope.
Lol Daniel looks like he is ready to hit the bench.

Thank you, Jim

1 Like

Seth, the website is really great. I can no longer simply lurk. I have been learning to make jewelry for the past two years and consider the wonderful Ganoksin community members to be a cherished resource. I look forward to the Orchid Digest daily.
Wado,
Michael Keys

1 Like

Done! Thanks for the chance. :slight_smile:

1 Like