Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

[Source] Ring Stands

Hi, I am having trouble finding a particular type of ring stand I put
in on my web at

I would be very grateful if some kind soul would direct me to a
source… Thanks, Hans Meevis

Jewelry Studio of Hans Meevis

Hans What you are looking for is called a Ring Clip.

Are you looking for the exact model as per your photo.

The most common one is very cheap it cost $5.00 for a pack of 50

Kenneth Singh