Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

[Source] Polish brush

I am currently using a lot of these little polish brushes on my
foredom (see attachment) I am buying them in packs of 12 at a premium
price from a jeweler equipment retail store. They are repackaged by
the store so i dont know who makes them or what they are officially

I am wondering if anyone out there knows what they are called and/or
who makes them, where i can source them from if i wanted a 1000
instead of 12! I am in New Zealand but happy to buy them from
anywhere in the world. thanks isaac

I would try Otto Frei ( )
they are very helpful and have given me better pricing when I give
them high quanities, I know they also ship world wide. i couldn’t
see your attachment, but these would be a good guess. Hope it helps.


Try Armstrong tool and supply in Lavonia, Mich. USA.
1-800-446-9694 Tell the exactly what you want. They are called
Robinson Mounted Brushes. They come in 3 different diameters and 3
different stiffness’s. They will know exactly what you are looking
for. Ask for Caroline, Kevin or Don. Tell them Steve from arista
designs sent you! Good Luck!