Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

[Source] Metal clawed cups

Hello, Im looking for those metal clawed cups that hold the stones in
rings (baguettes?) Not the cheap aluminum ones, but the real metal
ones. Can you help me find them? Do you know where I can locate
them? If not the real ones then the cheap, aluminum ones will
suffice I guess.

Thank you ,
Rochelle Walker