I have had a lot of trouble is soldering some designs on copper
even though I cleaned it very well and I'm I don't understand what
I'm doing wrong any suggestions?
the easiest and quickest way for you to get the answers you need is
1. go to a welding supply store,
2. Taking your work with you,
3. ask what torch size you need to give the right heat imput ?
4. what is the right flux you need ?
5.what gas or gases you need. ?
6. With the solder you plan to use. Is this soft? aka lead based? or
do you mean hard? aka silver brazing alloy?
7. Half an hour will give you all the info you need on what your not
8. Then buy the right tools for the work.