Secrets Of The Gem Trade (2nd edition) OUT IN NOVEMBER!

“You can make a living making jewelry, you make money selling gems.”

Secrets of the Gem Trade: The Connoisseur’s Guide to Precious Gemstones, the best selling guide to quality evaluation in gems will be out November 1st.

Revised and expanded with 11 new chapter, 5 new Introductory essays and 170+ new photographs. Discounted signed copies, hardcover and limited edition available: www.secretsofthegemtrade.com

Thanks,
Richard

1 Like

Congratulations! Hope you sell a million.

Andy

There’s a typo in the URL Just remove teh extra “e” in the address bar.

Fixed now - I edited

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trouble Signing Up

Seth,

Thanks for the fix.

GEM GUIDE is excerpting several chapters beginning with Jadeite, The Enigmatic Gem and AGTA Prism has published a review. AGTA ePrism 09/21/16

Richard

1 Like

Charles Lewton Brain’s Orchid review of the 1st edition:

My recommendation: Buy this book! It is an invaluable addition to gemstone literature and a necessary part of the library of all involved in the field. Wise is a renowned author, whose articles have appeared in many magazines, including GIA’s Gems and Gemology, as well as having a retail jewelry gallery and store. This means that he understands the goldsmiths point of view as well as the clients and the collector.

Coming to Tucson? I will be at the AGTA Author’s Booth, #59 in the Galleria at AGTA with Richard Hughes. We will be signing copies of our new books. Stop by and say hello!

If there is an update on this, kindly post it in this thread @gemwise. Thanks!

Barnes & Noble’s website shows that it is available for $68, Amazon shows it for $63, Powell’s (Portland Oregon) has it for $100. It was published December 2016.

Neil A

Amazon seems to have the best price.