Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Sadness and gratefulness

As most of you know, Seth Rosen gave new life and direction to Ganoksin. Yesterday Seth’s brother, best friend and mentor passed away along with Seth’s niece, her best friend and his brother’s associate . Seth’s brother was also my best friend and business partner, We talked nearly daily and i’ll miss him beyond what I can express here.
Seth is at his brothers now and with the weight of the world hanging on him. I encourage your sharing of sympathies through this site so when the time is right he’ll be able to digest them. Without his brother, Seth may not have been our guiding light, and with him Seth has accomplished so much, including becoming the glue that binds our community. There is tragedy and forward motion, neither mutually exclusive. Please share your statements of support to him.
Jonathan, Seth’s brother, created a wonderful foundation that brings joy, self respect and financial acumen to underprivileged children. A donation would be far more valuable than cards & flowers.

https://wealthyhabits.org

Thank you,
Jim Grahl

2 Likes

Dear Seth,

I never had the pleasure of meeting Jonathan, but knew him through Jim. I’d like to express my deepest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.

Yours sincerely,
Alec

So sorry.

It’s hard. With time the cherished memories will be there for you. A virtual hug your way.

Seth, So sorry to here of your brother Jonathan’s passing. He did so much for the underprivileged children and he will be missed greatly. Ken

Jim thank you for posting. My condolences to Seth, the Rosen family and Jonathan’s associate and his family. I made a donation to Wealthy Habits. Some of us burn bright and leave this world a better place.

Franz

So sad news… our condolences and deep respect to Seth and his beloved ones.

Dear Seth…

…so sad to hear of this tragedy…so grateful that we were blessed to feel your brother’s loving touch through you and Ganoksin…

sending you love and condolences.

Julie

What Jonathan did and created, we are the recipients of his long hours. May his memory live on…(Jonathan z”l)

“Gerry, on my iPhone”

I’ve not been a member long enough to know of Jonathan or Seth, however I sense their connection through the help and advice given regularly on this site. May the surviving loved ones’s grieving reflect their love and soon be replaced by fond memories. I’m honored to make a donation to wealthyhabits.

As an Atlanta resident, I had heard about the plane crash and wondered about the victims. I’m so very sorry to hear about the impact of this tragedy on the Ganoksin community. My deepest condolences to all affected.

Dear Seth,

My sincerest condolences for the loss of your beloved family members.

Pam Farren

Seth
I am so sorry to hear of this terrible news. My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family and to all involved. Cherish the memories and hold them in your heart forever.

Ken
DHF Inc

Thank you so much for acknowledging this here, @JimGrahlDesign . I think @danb43736 and @wldlzrd1 and others said it well that you can see Jonathan’s spirit of helping one another alive here on Ganoksin. From what I understand, Jonathan helped countless others in ways big and small and was a huge influence on and even more than a brother to Seth. I’m so grateful to both of the Rosen brothers.

So very sorry.