If you have a significant background in jewelry manufacturing, including advanced technical knowledge in crafting jewelry, casting and bench skills, enjoy working with customers to identify their needs, and know how to grow sales for a vibrant company, we have just the job for you! Rio Grande, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is currently recruiting a highly motivated individual to build strategic long-term relationships with existing and potential customers, both domestic and international.
What You’ll Do:
- You will develop and implement strategic and tactical sales plans to meet the organization’s goals and business objectives.
- You will conduct sales activities both inside and outside the office by creating relationships with decision influencers, decision makers, current buyers and new prospects within mid to large organizations.
- You will produce a minimum of 10% sustainable growth per year as a business developer for Rio Grande.
What You’ll Need:
- 15 or more years of in-depth jewelry manufacturing experience
- 5 or more years of sales/business development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, materials engineering, materials science, art, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally up to 50% of the time
To add to your quality of life, New Mexico offers magnificent scenery, rich culture and art, excellent skiing, and more than 320 days of sunshine a year! Relocation assistance may be available for this opportunity.
Established in 1944, Rio Grande, a Berkshire-Hathaway Company, is one of New Mexico’s most stable, yet fastest growing manufacturer/distributors, with thousands of valued customers around the world. We are a principle-based company with a highly-evolved, team-based environment. We can show you how a profoundly effective organization lives these values every day.
Within our 180,000 sq. ft., solar-powered facility, Rio Grande maintains sales, marketing, supply chain and administrative offices; a climate-controlled distribution center with more than 30,000 SKUs; and a comprehensive, well-equipped manufacturing operation. Manufactured products include jewelry-making equipment (from basic tools to highly sophisticated induction casting machines) and jewelry components – both die-struck and cast. Capabilities include CAD/CAM, casting, stamp and form, metal finishing, CNC machining, manual milling, sheet-metal, and welding.
We encourage professional and personal development through a variety of training opportunities, tuition reimbursement and a focus on promoting from within. Rio provides competitive compensation (including an opportunity to share in the profits), excellent benefits, generous time-off and a 401(k) match program.
To learn more and apply, visit riograndecareers.com