Opportunity for Orchid Sponsors!
Purchase a Specially Priced Resource Page in the First "Orchid in
"Making the Most of Your Flexible Shaft"
by Karen Christians
A collaboration between The Ganoksin Project and MJSA/AJM Press,
Making the Most of Your Flexible Shaft explores all aspects of
choosing, maintaining, and using the most-common tool on the
- Choosing the Proper Motor & Foot Pedal
- Choosing the Proper Handpiece
- Choosing the Proper Bur
- Cutting Drills & Discs
- Abrasives & Grinding Wheels
- Beyond the Bench: Tips from the Orchid Library
A full-page ad costs only $950, and will last for the lifetime of
the book. Current sponsors include Rio Grande, Foredom Electric Co.,
and 3M Inc.
Make sure your customers see your company!
Books will be marketed and sold through Ganoksin (which monthly
receives 300,000 unique targeted visitors to its Web site), the
Orchid Digest, MJSA and AJM Magazine, and the following leading
consumer and industry distributors:
- Bench Media
- Charon Kransen Arts
- Esslinger & Co.
- FDJ on Time
- House of Jewellery (Australia)
- Otto Frei
- Rio Grande
- SEP Jewelry Tools of Chicago
"Orchid in Print " books will also be marketed at leading industry
trade shows, including JCK Las Vegas, Expo New York, and AGTA
GemFair, in conjunction with flex-shaft demonstrations incorporated
into AJM'S At the Bench Live series.
Guarantee that your customers see your name-and support The Ganoksin
Project and Orchid at the same time! See "Mechanical specs" and
"About Orchid in Print" below for more or contact Rich
Youmans, MJSA/AJM Press, at 1-800-444-6572, ext. 3025,
Mechanical Specifications for Making The Most of Your Flexible Shaft
- Trim Size of Book: 8.5" by 5.5"
- Ad Size: 8" by 5"
- Word Count: Approximately 200 (with two-three photos)
- Color: Full color
- Headline: Optima font, 26 pt, 31 pt leading (if two lines)
- Text: Garamond font, 10 pt, 17 pt leading
- Logos: Send as 300 dpi EPS or TIF files.
- If Sending Text and Photos for MJSA to Design:
Send text in a Word document and photos as 300 dpi TIF or JPG
images at full size. If Sending Completed Advertorial: Send as
QuarkXPress, InDesign, or High Resolution PDF document.