Power Bank

I am looking to buy a power bank. This is an auxiliary battery to run my cell phones and ipad at an outdoor art show. Can anyone recommend one. I don’t mind spending a little bit of money and would even buy one with an AC outlet. I am just unsure of all the rapid charging protocols as I have been out of the business for a long time. Thanks for any help…Rob

I’ve seen good reviews of the EcoFlow line.

This is an update to my original post. I bought a small Anker battery pack and it worked well for the three days of the show. I only used it to recharge my phone and ipad. What I learned is that, at least for an outside show under a tent with no electricity, I need some lighting. Does anyone use a larger 110V power bank in these situations to power LEDs and possibly a POS system? If you do, can you recommend one? I am looking at Anker again and Jackery. Thanks and Happy New Year…Rob

Rob, I used some battery powered LCD lights I found at Home Depot about 15years ago. They were great for what I needed. A lot better than regular lights which in a tent get hot. Being in Florida you don’t want any more het. I also found battery powered fans. Both used old fashioned batteries.

We have a Jackery for power outages, it is the cat’s pajamas.