Portland Jewelry Symposium Sept 30th & Oct 1st, 2018 [Portland OR]

Hello Orchid. We would like to help spread the word about the upcoming Portland Jewelry Symposium. See details below or visit: https://portlandjewelrysymposium.com/

Tim and I go every year. We love it. It’s a shorter and affordable version of the Santa Fe Symposium. You can get both your science and art geek on at the same time. Most importantly the networking possibilities are vast. There are experts in all phases of the field from all over the USA and the world. Beware though. Pace yourself when it comes to the food and booze. From the Sunday evening dinner and keynote speaker to Monday evening they feed you every couple of hours so pace your self and save room for the final dinner on Monday. I wear stretchy pant when I go:-) If you have a hollow leg bring that too. The original Greek definition of Symposium is “To drink together”. You’d be amazed at how many metal smithing,technical, and artistic breakthroughs happen at the bar. If you can survive and thrive at the PJS then you’ll be able to rock the Santa Fe Symposium.
Jo Haemer
www.timothywgreen.com

1 Like