Poppy Vincent - Bench Exchange

USA Hi I’ve been going to do this for several years and now I’m in the process of building a bigger studio to have room for students. But I love my little “Log Cabin” studio and it would be wonderful to have it preserved here on the Orchid for posterity. I’m very fortunate to have separate stations for wax work, enameling,PMC, soldering and construction. I also have my cases set up for customers to see my work. I have a curtain behind them that I can pull back so they can see where it all happens.

USA Hi I’ve been going to do this for several years and now I’m in the process of building a bigger studio to have room for students. But I love my little “Log Cabin” studio and it would be wonderful to have it preserved here on the Orchid for posterity. I’m very fortunate to have separate stations for wax work, enameling,PMC, soldering and construction. I also have my cases set up for customers to see my work. I have a curtain behind them that I can pull back so they can see where it all happens.