Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Pickle , disposal of

First question is 1. what kind of pickle ? Sulfuric acid or
Sparex can be neuteralized with baking soda solution or by pouring
it into limestone (calcicum carbonate . Watch out for "boiling up "
as the acid is neuteralized . WEAR EYE PROTECTION . You can then
flush it or if you want to be on the safe side let it evaporate
and mix the remains with old plaster or investment before throwing
it in the trash .The second question is 2. if you have been using
this on any other metals than common jewelry metals (gold, silver,
ect. , then all bets are off . Call the manafacturer if you have
any real doubt