Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Odd Ball shape part to cast

I have a part I would like to cast if possible. I looks that
originally it was pressed and formed. It is an interior windshield
post trim. There is a left and right. The part is in a C shape but
is wider at one end than the other, and has curves also. I have
tried every way I can think of to cast in sand, but I just can not
come up with a way to remove the part. I will post some pics, 6 in
all, so I will do in 2 emails. You can also look at an older car at
the trim and get a better idea on the shape. Anyone’s help, I would
be thankful Clint D

Visit my Ebay Store

Sounds like things we cast on a daily basis. We’ve cast numerous
parts for older cars such as bezels, latch handles and insignias as
well as fine jewelry you can call any time. Larry

Larry Paul Casting Co. Inc.
740 Sansom St
Philadelphia, PA , 19106