October 21 - 23, 2016
Hilton Hotel in Woburn, MA
General Info: https://metalwerx.com/marketplace
Shop for tools, equipment, supplies and services with over 25 vendors! Click here for a participating vendors list which includes Otto Frei, Gesswein, Rare Eath Mining, and MANY more.
- Two and a half days to shop in person for your studio and business needs
- On site services! Photography, Business consulting, appraisals, and model drop off for mold making!
- 6 FREE Demonstrations and lectures on topics like Raising with Bill Fretz to Pricing your Work with Marlene Richey.
- Party with on Friday night!
- Bid on silent auction items!
First, a BIG thanks to Seth Rosen, Ganoksin, and the International Gem Society for a very generous donation to the silent auction – a matched pair of amethysts cut by the world famous lapidary artist Richard Homer! Another big thanks for all the hard work he’s put in to reorganizing the Ganoksin website. Love the new look!
A bit more about this event: For 9 years Metalwerx hosted a one-day event called Vendor Day, and when we took a break from organizing this day of shopping and seminars, we heard the protests loud and clear. Our community is hungry for a venue in which they can shop for tools, supplies and services in person, as well as network with other metalsmiths and jewelers, see a demonstration or two, and attend informative lectures. Metalwerx is honored to fulfill this need in our region, as this venture speaks directly to our organization’s mission. We have an incredible line-up of vendors, seminars, and services – and cannot wait to catch up with you in person!