Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Masking agent


I believe the resist you are referring to is called asphaltum
varnish? I buy mine at paint stores, and it is relatively cheap.
to remove it you must use laquer thinner or acetone- and don’t
forget, lots of ventillation, otherwise you’ll be staggerring
around holding your head like some old drunk.

Tim Goodwin