Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Making My First Piece of Rhinestone Costume Jewelry

I am new to designing and making rhinestone costume jewelry for stage and production. As I start to purchase supplies I have a couple questions:

1. Does anyone know of a good website or store to purchase solid brass settings with prongs for pointed back rhinestones that are sold in bulk quantities?

2. Does anyone know of a website or store that sells rhinestone cup chain in larger sizes in bulk quantities on the spool?

I appreciate all the help. This part of the jewelry world doesn’t seem to get covered much.

Thanks,

Matt

The first thing that came to mind is fire mountain.com

I’m curious which theater group are you working for? In previous summers I worked as one of two artists during a greenshow at the Utah Shakespeare Festival.

Aggie In Florida complaining it is only in the 60’s today

Hi, Matt,

I know some artists who use Vintage Jewelry Supplies. Lots of interesting components.

Tricia

Hi Matt, I buy brass supplies from Yakutum in Turkey and can recommend them for their wide range of brass findings, rhinestones, fair prices and fast shipping. They have a stand alone website but I prefer placing my order in their Etsy shop and paying with PayPal. The link to the shop is www.etsy.com/shop/Yakutum. I’m in South Africa and my orders arrived within a week with Fedex.

Thank you for all your help! I will try these websites to see what I can find.