Luxi polishing compound

Do you know the grit of luxi compounds?

What is the grit size of luxi compounds?

Luxor not Lexi
Pink - 6.5 microns app 3000-3500 grit
Yellow - .5 microns app 60,000
White - .3 microns app 120,000 grit
Orange - .1 microns app 200,000 grit

Stuller lists the micron sizes, I did an approximate conversion to grit from a chart on a gem cuttings site. Andy The Cool Tool Guy from Stuller ( no longer with us) had given me the exact grits of each and told me to use the white for white gold only and the yellow for gold and silver. The white is too gritty for silver. For silver after the yellow I hit with Picasso Blue. Could be my old eyes but I I think the blue gives it a nice hue.

Dear Charlie,
Thank you for reverting.

If possible can you tell me the grit size for the compound image I have attached. (Brand- Luxi)

After using tripoli and rouge for years, I tried LUXI white and blue to see if they were less messy. They were, but they seemed to be slower to polish the heavy silver jewelry that I make. I have not tried yellow. What I have discovered is that, when I get a lot of dirty tripoli in the small spaces, if I soak them in a small dab of goop hand cleaner and hot water, the dirty polish comes right out. A touch on the rouge wheel and we are good to go. I will buy some yellow and try it, but I am back to tripoli and rouge for now…Rob

Sorry. All I have found is fine, extra fine, etc. I agree with Rob Meixner as I find the Luxi very slow. I use their blue coarse after tripoli.

Rio seems to have a wide variety of Luxi compounds…Rob