Losing stuff right in front of you

They don’t call them jump rings for nothing …

1 Like

The God of Small Things occasionally demands a sacrifice. This, of course is the irreplaceable part that you can not afford to lose under any circumstances. But the God of Small things is merciful: it allows you to find the part about three weeks l after you have spent a fortune replacing the item for the customer.

3 Likes

That never happens to me. Hardly ever, well not this week.

But I drop things constantly. The advantage to that is I usually find the other thing I just dropped as well. It is best to drop something hot, that way if you can’t see the smoke you can at least feel the pain.

Don Meixner

That is funny, I am actually making a little altar burn bowl for my bench to burn little bits of sage and cedar on to “appease the muses” (clear the air) - thought it would be funny to be able to burn a bit of sage when things go wrong to “reset my brain” to try to get out of that frustrating mindset with a funny little ritual I made up to lighten my mood.

But who knows, maybe the house brownies and gremlins will appreciate the effort? lol

2 Likes

Please let us know if this works. I wondered if leaving a thimble of good scotch in a hidden place would work.

2 Likes

After I get my portion!
RLW

she is probably the one moving my stuff

This is funny rwade1. I thought you were my wife and she had decided to start posting on here. Her initials are RLW.

1 Like

funny:scream:

Now this is a tremendous suggestion!