Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Looking for burnout kiln

We are looking for a 110 or 220 volt, single phase, electric burnout
kiln with a 9"H x 12"w x 12"deep (more or less) burnout area.
Computer controller is not essential. We are located in N.
California and would be happy to pay for packing and shipping if all
else is a go.

Thanks in advance.
John Dach

John, I have a Kerr S.S. 999 oven with a computer, E-mail me for the

John, I might have what you are looking for. I need to measure the
inside to make sure it meets your needs, contact me off forum at put burnout kiln in subject line. I will email
the dimensions to you as soon as I have them