Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Jointing tool

Does anyone know where I can find a jointing tool (AKA fence) for
sale? It is a guilotine clamp with a hardened steel face that is used
to tubing and wire square. Thanks, Bryan

I got mine from Frei and Borel. They are fairly expensive.

Judy Hoch, G.G.